Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pokemon team?

I know I asked a pokemon team question earlier, but I have another lol! Here's my newly revised team (somewhat revised, atleast):



Blaziken Lvl 85 (On his way to lvl 100)

Sky Suppercut

Blaze Kick

Flare Blitz



Swampert Lvl 90 (On his way to lvl 100)

Earthquake

Take Down

Mud Bomb

Muddy Water



Rhyperior Lvl 100

Earthquake

Horn Drill

Rock Blast

Stone Edge



Dragonite Lvl 100

Surf

Fire Blast

Outrage

Dragon Rush



What other 2 pokemon (with or without moves) would you reccomend I add?



NOTE: I give 5 star ratings!

Pokemon team?
First, I would teach Dragonite: Charge Beam (replace Outrage) because there's 70% chance of Dragonite's special attack being raised after using Charge Beam. Besides, Outrage maybe strong, but it makes the pokemon confused (It's like Thrash)

For Blaziken: Fire Punch or Flamethrower

For Swampert: Blizzard in place of Take Down



Here are some ideas of what the other two Pokémon should be:



Sceptile

Electivire, Magmortor, or Dusknoir

Garchomp

Salamence
Reply:picachu


  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment