Sunday, January 15, 2012

R U prepared?

"I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone 'like a son of man,' dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

(Revelation 1: 12-17)



I started at the end of the Bible for the key Scripture this week, but ask that you go back to the book of Daniel (beginning; Old Testament) and check out 7: 9-13; 8: 17-19; Ezekiel 1: 24- 28; 12: 28; and Luke 21: 22-32 (middle; New Testament). It should be evident to anyone who can read that His WORD IS ETERNAL and it applies to all generations; it is a NOW WORD! His WORD was written by supernatural (Holy Spirit) inspiration (2 Timothy 3: 16,17) and God KNEW the end from the beginning. All that is written is TRUTH; it will be fulfilled as it is written.



In Ezekiel 1: 26 and Revelation 1: 13, 14, Jesus was revealed (by vision) as "one like a son of man" and Jesus made reference to Himself as the "Son of Man" in Matthew 26: 64; Luke 21: 27; and John 1: 51. In Ezekiel 1: 27, 28 the GLORY of the Lord appeared like fire and brilliant light. Daniel also saw (by vision) a throne, its wheels, and a river of flaming fire (7: 9, 10). In Revelation 1: 13, 14 His white hair indicates His wisdom and divine nature; His blazing eyes symbolize judgment of all evil; the golden sash reveals Him as the High Priest who goes into God’s presence to obtain forgiveness of sin for those who have believed in Him. The sword in Jesus' mouth symbolizes the POWER and FORCE of His Gospel message (Isaiah 49: 2; Hebrews 4:12).



All these Scriptures indicate that we are in the "last days" and they assure us of a time when we all must stand before almighty God and give an account of our lives; no one escapes this time of judgment. But, you also need to see that Jesus appeared in GLORY and SPLENDOR (Rev. 1: 17, 18), giving all who believe and trust in Him the assurance that we don’t have to FEAR death or hell because Jesus holds the KEYS to both! In Habakkuk 2: 2-4 God reveals that our "time of preparation' has not changed from what He told Habakkuk many centuries ago, "I WILL work out My plans in My perfect timing."



For all of you who believe Jesus Christ died for you and you claim Him as Lord of your life, Holy Spirit has this word of encouragement as you walk in Jesus’ footsteps each day; despite the evil and injustice that appears to have the upper hand:

"Be patient! I WILL bring you out from the weights and pressures of unfinished projects and difficulties. With vigor and changeless power I WILL complete the tasks set before you and make you steady and strong in faith. Since first the vision was given, I have been at work getting you into shape for the next phase but you keep trying to mold yourself into the shape of your own ideal. Let Me put you on My potter’s wheel and whirl you and mold you as I like and as surely as I AM GOD, the end product will be perfect! On time! Do not lose hope. TRUST Me. I AM the Purifier, the Refiner, and the Finisher!"

My question this week: “Are you prepared?”

R U prepared?
Born Again, James D. Albright





I, James D. Albright was born again in the spring of 1991 when I was sitting on the couch in my house. As I was saying to myself, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved" Jesus Christ manifested Himself to me in His Spirit and I was completely surrounded by His super joy. As I was experiencing His super joy He revealed to me that the super joy was because of holiness and I thought to myself that this is what everybody wants. Exactly at that moment I saw a vision of my own eyes opening and what looked like a double helix enter my body through the top of my head. Jesus Christ's joy, which surrounded me, began bubbling with in me. At that time I did not understand what was happening, since no one had taught me about the baptism of the Holy Spirit; so I stood up to see if His joy, which is one of the fruits of His Holy Spirit, would go away. His joy remained and continues today! What I saw in the vision was the baptism of His Holy Spirit of promise by Jesus Christ from His throne in heaven, which took place at exactly the moment I had believed. Then I saw a vision of what looked like the glitter of sunlight reflecting on top of wind blown water, but with out the water, about three feet above the floor, every where in the room. I had just been saved and as a result of experiencing His super joy inside of me I said out loud, "Wow, if this is what being saved is like this is great". I then left my house and went to a construction site where I was building an addition. As soon as I got out of my truck Jesus Christ's Holy Spirit empowered me, just as it occurred on Pentecost, and I began witnessing through His Holy Spirit to the workers on the job site. I knew then that I had just been saved by Jesus Christ. It was later, as I was reading the scripture: (Phil 4:5) Let your forbearing spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near, that the Holy Spirit opened up my understanding that the double helixes that I saw enter me in the vision was when Jesus baptized me with His Holy Spirit. As Jesus Christ wrote to us: (Eph 1:13-14) In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, {14} who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory. I then realized that the vision I saw of my eyes opening was exactly the moment when I had believed and received Jesus’ salvation. (2 Cor 6:2) for He says, "AT THE ACCEPTABLE TIME I LISTENED TO YOU, AND ON THE DAY OF SALVATION I HELPED YOU"; behold, now is "THE ACCEPTABLE TIME," behold, now is "THE DAY OF SALVATION". When Jesus Christ baptizes us with His Holy Spirit He seals us in Him for the day of the resurrection of the righteous, which can never be lost since His seed is imperishable. (1 Pet 1:3-5) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, {4} to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, {5} who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

With respect to the visions Jesus showed me on the day He saved me; He teaches us in 1Cor 13:8-12, that visions and all spiritual gifts will be present until we are face to face with Jesus, which occurs when Jesus returns, which is also when our resurrection takes place and marks the beginning of the perfect. As it is written: (1 Cor 13:8-12) Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. {9} For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; {10} but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. {11} When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. {12} For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known. Jesus still manifests His heavenly gifts as He testified to us by the visions He showed me when He saved me. AMEN!!! (John 3:16) "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Reply:do you actualy read this because if you did you would see the metaphors.



R U prepared??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KeZB2EsPqGE

Help on my Java code
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment